Earlier this year, some of the country’s most successful industry associations and chamber of commerce leaders gathered in Baltimore at Constellation’s 2nd Annual 2013 Association Leadership Summit to exchange best practices, network, and discuss how to help their members take advantage of energy markets and better manage their energy costs.
Watch what some of them had to say (click on links to view):
- Amma Johnson, Harrisburg Regional Chamber & CREDC
- Bill McCourt, Rhode Island Manufacturers Association
- Frank Facchiano, Greater Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Lisa Martin, Manufacturers Association of Maine
- Robin Zinchuk, Bethel Area Chamber of Commerce
In these videos, five association and chamber leaders talk about the importance of offering their members exclusive programs that promote member education and awareness about the energy markets and procurement strategies that can potentially protect their bottom line. According to Bill McCourt, Executive Director of the Rhode Island Manufacturers Association, “Not only do they [Constellation] supply the energy product, but they also provide a wide range of services for our members. This is a lot about education, more so than the actual electricity.”