Throughout Earth Month, we are interested in seeing how you are a “hero” in energy savings all year long. The person with the most popular photo will win the prize. The contest will go live on Constellation Energy’s Facebook page (www.facebook.com/ConstellationEnergy) during the week of April 1 and will end on April 29.
Here’s how the contest will work:
1. Take a photo that shows a compelling, impactful way that you are a hero in energy savings in your home, office, school, neighborhood, or community. The photo should be informative, memorable, and creative and reflect how you are an energy saving “superhero.”
2. Log in to Facebook. Go to Constellation Energy’s Facebook page (www.facebook.com/ConstellationEnergy). You must “like” us in order to play!’
3. If you already “like” us or just “liked” us, go to “Are You a Hero Contest” box the top of the page, next to our photos.
4. Upload your photo and include your name, email address, birthday and photo title with your submission. After submitting your photo, it will be reviewed to ensure that it meets the criteria specified under Eligible Entries outlined in our contest rules.
5. Photos that pass the general screening process will be available for public viewing and rating within the Are You a Hero Contest tab on Constellation Energy’s Facebook page. The photo that receives the most “votes” by the public wins.
We will provide the winner with a $250 gift card to Best Buy within 30 days after the winner has been announced. If the winner is interested in saving even more energy, this prize could go toward one of Best Buy’s many energy efficient products.
For more details, visit Constellation on Facebook and look for the Are You a Hero Contest.
Good luck to all that enter the contest!
BEST BUY® is not affiliated with Constellation Energy. Best Buy does not sponsor, endorse, approve or have any responsibility for this promotion. BEST BUY, the BEST BUY logo and tag design are trademarks of BBY Solutions, Inc. © 2012 BBY Solutions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.