ICYMI: Our Market Experts Answered Your COVID-19 Questions< 1 min read
In our April 8th Ask the Experts Special Edition of our Market Intel Webinar series, attendees were able to ask pressing questions that relate to the COVID-19 pandemic and its implications for the global economy and energy industry, such as the impact on natural gas and power markets. They also had the opportunity to hear from an external expert, Russ Sullivan of the Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck law firm, on the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act and to ask their questions about the act.
We answered the following questions on air (and MORE):
- What has been the biggest impact to the economy? What sectors are impacted the most?
- What can the government do to turn the economy around? When will the economy bounce back?
- Who is eligible for CARES Act loan and financial assistance, and what can the loans be used for?
- What does the fallout of the Russia and Saudi rift with oil mean for natural gas?
- How have stay-at-home orders impacted electric usage? What independent system operators (ISOs) are suffering the most?
- What is Constellation doing to address significant changes in customers’ usage? Are relaxed payment terms available?
Listen to the recording below to get answers to these questions and more.
Visit our webinar resources to download the PDF version of the webinar and to access to our April 22nd Market Intel Webinar registration page. In our next webinar, attendees will hear more about power and natural gas fundamentals in light of COVID-19 and get a preview of summer 2020 weather from Constellation Meteorologist Dave Ryan.