Webcast: Anthony Scaramucci on the Markets and Digital Currencies
In the latest episode of Fortunato & Friends, Exelon Chief Economist Ed Fortunato interviews Anthony Scaramucci, founder and co-managing partner, SkyBridge Capital and founder of SALT Talks, a series of digital interviews with the world’s foremost investors, creators and thinkers.
Scaramucci shares his thoughts on how he thinks COVID-19 has changed the economy, what economic recovery may look like and his take on cryptocurrency. Additionally, Constellation’s Commodities Management Group member, Keith Poli, moderated the webcast and offered his insights.
The three speakers deliberated on the following questions (and more):
- Let’s talk about hedge funds: How does your business fit into the hedge fund world? What are your goals for your business?
- What about Bitcoin? It appears that is likely here to stay. What three criteria were met for you to invest in it through your SkyBridge Capital Bitcoin fund? What are your thoughts on the recently-announced Chinese cryptocurrency plan?
- There has been a lot of talk about inflation (we see signs of it in some sectors). What level of inflation do you see as manageable, and when would it start to concern you?
- Now that the masses are becoming vaccinated, how do you think this will affect the energy industry, including renewables and electrification?
- Do you see us entering another era like the roaring 20s after the majority of Americans are vaccinated and after society fully opens up and after?
Listen to the full webcast to hear expert insights by visiting our Fortunato & Friends Webcast resources page.
Every month, Fortunato & Friends, a live webcast interview, will feature a special guest to discuss topics driving the economy and energy markets. Register today for our next Fortunato & Friends webcast.