Webcast: The Economy in a Post-COVID World< 1 min read
In the latest episode of Fortunato & Friends, Exelon Chief Economist Ed Fortunato interviews Principal and Chief Economist of KPMG LLC, Constance Hunter, where she is responsible for macroeconomic analysis and forecasting at the firm.
Hunter shares her thoughts on what the economy may look like post-COVID and whether inflation will be a risk in the future. Additionally, Constellation’s Commodities Management Group member, Keith Poli, moderated the webcast and offered his insights.
The three speakers deliberated on the following questions (and more):
- How do you think achieving herd immunity will impact the economy?
- What data do you use to understand where the economy is going?
- Where do you see the 10-year Treasury yield in the near future?
- Where do you see the economy in five years?
- What do you think about inflation, and do you think it could be a threat to economic stability?
- What are your thoughts on the K-shaped recovery?
Listen to the full webcast below to hear expert insights by visiting our webinar resources page.
Every month, Fortunato & Friends, a live webcast interview, will feature a special guest to discuss topics driving the economy and energy markets. Register for our next Fortunato & Friends webcast.