Massachusetts Town Selects Constellation to Meet their Unique Energy Needs
The town of Somerset, Massachusetts chose Constellation as their energy supplier because of their ability to meet the unique needs of municipalities and their relationships with the Massachusetts Municipal Association (MMA). The MMA, a non-profit organization working to aid cities and towns on advocacy and policy development, provides information and education to their members about energy management strategies.
This year marks the 20th anniversary of the MunEnergy Program, an exclusive relationship between Constellation and the MMA. After a competitive request for proposal (RFP) process, the MMA chose to team up with Constellation as its endorsed energy supplier. Together, Constellation and the MMA launched the MunEnergy program. The goal of the program was to provide MMA members with exclusive electricity and natural gas contracts that were negotiated and vetted by the MMA’s attorneys who specialize in municipal energy issues and feature flexible terms to meet unique community needs.
Watch the video below to find out more about why Somerset chose Constellation as their energy supplier:
Constellation is the endorsed energy supplier to over 40 associations across the U.S. bringing members exclusive benefits that can positively impact their bottom lines, such as:
- Access to pre-screened contracts, which may include pre-negotiated terms and conditions
- Access to programs that leverage the aggregated volume of the association
- Manage energy costs with competitive pricing opportunities
- Access to education and market information from a leading competitive retail supplier
- Meet environmental objectives with energy-efficient solutions
- Improve facility operations and help to support environmental goals
- Each member benefits from a relationship worthy of the size of the entire association
For more information about Constellation’s power and natural gas solutions that MMA members have taken advantage of, contact us today.